IN SEARCH OF...
Independent Sales Representatives (Commission Based)
Marketing and selling our line of belts, Shadestraps, apparel and accessories
Delivering samples and marketing materials to both prospects and customers
Conducting and documenting sales and service calls through our CRM
Demand planning for upcoming sales and buying seasons
- Prospecting and business development
- Collect feedback from stores on new product ideas and opportunities
- Assist in managing our existing customer base
- Help further build a network of sales representation
Desire to obtain a deep knowledge of Knot Clothing & Belt Co and help educate current and prospective retail stores about what Knot has to offer
- Proven ability to sell! Duh.
- Familiarity with the southern prep lifestyle
- Ability to identify new channels for selling and marketing product
Strong relationship building skills, sales skills, and knowledge of the apparel/retail industry
Experience working with an apparel brand is preferred
Entrepreneurial-minded with a drive to be a part of a small but growing company
Willing to embrace new technology that helps enhance business efficiency
Able to quickly recognize changing trends as well as recognize up and coming styles
Customer service focused!
- Must enjoy having a good time! Preferably, you're the life of the party.
Ready to play your hand at making America preppy again? Email your resume to email@example.com.