So here are the contest deets..
By now, we trust you've had a chance to review the 2016 Knotty List. If not, get to it HERE.
Well guess what? Those brands you see listed just happen to be the giving kind, and have graciously donated some products to us. The good news is, we'd like to in turn give them all away to one very lucky winner. And all you have to do for a chance to win, is post a picture to social media, showing the world what you did to get your name on Knotty List (well, you'll have to do a few other things, but we'll mention those a bit).
Lucky for us, we were able to use those donated products for our own Knotty photos, but now they must go. So, most of what you see in these images will be a part of the giveaway. The girl and the whiskey are not included-- come on, did you really just think that? If you're looking for some inspiration? Check out our own photos below. These images depict the Knot corporate offices come Friday afternoon. We're definitely on the Knotty list.
Now, here's the important stuff:
For a chance to win, please complete the following:
1. Follow us on Instagram (knot_clothing), Facebook (knotclothing) and Twitter (knot_clothing).
2. Capture an image that best shows, what you did to get your name on the 2016 Knotty List.
3. Post this image to Instagram for all your friends to see. Your post must include the following hashtags: #knottylist2016 and #getknotty. You must also tag @knot_clothing in the description (not just the photo) and give some indication that you made the Knotty list. Feel free to entice your friends to like your post in the description as well (and don't shy away from Twitter and Facebook as means of self promotion). That's important, because the photo that gets the most likes on Instagram wins. There is no deadline as to when you must post your photo, but we recommend doing it sooner rather than later.
3. Do whatever you need to do to get a ton of likes, promote your own photo, etc. Just make sure you're tagging Knot, and using the hashtags mentioned above.
On December 15th, we'll start posting some of our favorite submissions to the Knot Clothing Instagram feed. We'll be doing this based solely on the photos we like the best. If your photo happens to be one of our favs, you'll enjoy the added promotion. We will not be doing this for everyone-- only our favs, so submit something you think we're going to love.
On January 1st, we'll announce the winner. We'll make this announcement by posting the winning image to our Instagram feed and tagging the winner. The winner will be chosen solely on the Instagram post that has the most likes as of 12:00 PM (CST) on January 1, 2017. No other factors will be considered.
Here's what the lucky winner will receive:
- 6 Pack of Beer Soap
- 1 Raging Mammoth Sabertooth
- 1 Bierstick Beer Bong Syringe
- 1 Original Kan Jam Frisbee Game
- 1 Shinesty Holiday Suit
- 1 Shinesty Koozie
- 1 Pair Brewsees Sunglasses
- 1 Brewsees Koozie
- 1 Knot BYOB Ribbon Belt
- 2 Knot Koozies
- 2 Knot Shadestraps
- 1 Ale Horn Drinking Tankard
- 1 Ghostek Wireless Headphones
- 1 Ghostek Backpack
- 1 Ammo Box full of 150 Strike Force Energy Packs
- 1 Marked Leather Card Wallet
Total Value $900.
A few important points:
-While Knotty is the name of the game, we take offense to those who are offensive. Don't offend others, and keep it somewhat appropriate. Basically, if you'd be embarrassed to show it to your mom, you're probably taking it to far. (unless you have a really cool mom, that is). Use your judgment. Most importantly, have fun. Photos that are offensive, or inappropriate will not be considered. This will be at Knot's discretion.
-Your photo must be tagged appropriately to qualify, and you must be following Knot. If you don't have a Twitter account, no problem. If you do, throw us a like. However, you HAVE to have an Instagram account to participate.
-Knot Clothing & Belt Co is not liable for any damages, injuries, etc that may occur while capturing your image.
-The products we're giving away were used for our shoot, so there may be some indication of this when it comes the packaging. However, everything is brand new and never used.